PC/Mobile Black Desert Online SEA

jayceetea

Credits
Are you hype for the upcoming BDO SEA Server before this year ends?
If you invested a lot of time playing in other server, knowing that you're from SEA region. Are you willing to transfer to SEA or are you gonna stick to other server?

never played the game myself, but I don't care for packing up and moving between servers.

never played the game myself, but I don't care for packing up and moving between servers.
Hello Mr Mod!

That's a very nice thing to know, if ever the game will be released in SEA, I am looking forward to play and have fun with you. ;)

Lucky for me, I'm just about to check this game and not worry about character server transfers. I'd assume you are from SEA region? I have a few friends there playing the game on EU, and they also plan to migrate. Just not sure what they would be leaving behind if they do start fresh.

Lucky for me, I'm just about to check this game and not worry about character server transfers. I'd assume you are from SEA region? I have a few friends there playing the game on EU, and they also plan to migrate. Just not sure what they would be leaving behind if they do start fresh.

EU player here too and I'll be moving to SEA when it comes out so I can invite more of my friends. I'll be leaving behind a level 52 Kunoichi so hopefully Kunoichi will be available immediately once SEA server is up. Or I could play using a ranged class until Kunoichi becomes available.

Wish they will add tamer class when the SEA server launch, i just hit level 56 and starting my awakening thingy so that ill have prior knowledge when doing the tamer quest again

Bumping this thread to let you guys know that I was able to access the website and I had applied as a tester for CBT. Hopefully I get chosen... or I could just buy a package lol. Anyway, if you guys want to apply as testers too feel free to check out the Official SEA website.

it's already up guys, currently downloading right now. anyone creating their character now to be saved? gonna make mine that at least looks like me in real life(this is not a joke)

Back