Black Ops 3 timed DLC for PS4

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
What do you think of the news that starting from Black Ops 3, DLC will be coming to PS4 (and I presume PS3) a month before it comes to other consoles?

I think it is about time for us PSN players and makes sense from a partnership standpoint due to the larger size of players on the PS4. 

Sony wins this time, MS is sure to win next time.

Depends, I presume this partnership will probably last the entire of PS4 and XB1's life-cycle. Then it depends who reveals the most popular console.

I say it's about damn time. I felt so betrayed by Activision when they starting doing a deal with Microsoft to release CoD DLC to Xbox a month earlier. Obviously I'm biased towards playstation, so I'm excited for this in a sense, but I don't understand why they can't just be released at the same time...

Im pretty into the competitive COD scene and man this has caused a uproar in the community. Alot of people are pretty negative about it but to be honest with you its a good thing. The Xbox One is really buggy and causes alot of problems at LAN events. Most people would also agree that Microsoft has done a poor job with supporting Call of Duty. Switching to Sony can lead to great things and I only see growth not decline.

Yeah most of the pros in the competitive scene welcome the change. Saying they prefferred when BO1 was on PS3 and that they prefer the PS4 console anyway. It will be an interesting transition for sure.

Personally I thought this might happen, they've been hinting at it for a while and with PlayStation doing a lot better sales wise compared to Xbox and being the more powerful console I can see why they've decided to change over.

For me it's great as I have a PS4 and love Call of Duty but it kind of sucks for other gamers. When it was released a month before on Xbox it never really bothered me, in fact it gave me a chance to check out the new maps to see if they were even worth buying so it worked out pretty well :p

Bit of a punch in the stomach for Microsoft to lose this deal though, I know they're putting on a brave face but they must be a bit gutted.

Back