Bleach anime: Thousand Year Blood War arc

VirusZero

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Bleach ended in 2016 before they finished the manga (the anime ended just after the Fullbringer arc).
But for the series 20th anniversary they are animating the manga's final arc... The Thousand Year Blood War.

Source

I'm really hoping that Kubo will announce that the anime will have new stuff to it that he couldn't get into the manga.

Bleach ended in 2016 before they finished the manga (the anime ended just after the Fullbringer arc).
But for the series 20th anniversary they are animating the manga's final arc... The Thousand Year Blood War.

Source
It ended. on Mar 27, 2012 , not 2016.

We currently don't know what studio will do it and what format it'll be. At least it's finally happening.

Ufotable or CloverWorks? I highly doubt it, they're owned by Aniplex/Sony. Studio Pierrot did the original 366 episode of Bleach though.

A person can dream right?

Is it bad I'm mostly looking forward to seeing Bambietta animated? :hearteyes:

you and every other pervert on the internet ^^;

That's truly a great news

There were some rumours before but this is truly great in a way.

Finally we get to see the end.

New trailer:

New trailer:

Update:

Viz Media announced on Monday that Hulu will stream Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War, the television anime based on the "Thousand Year Blood War" arc of Tite Kubo's Bleach manga, in the U.S., beginning on October 10 at 11:30 a.m. EDT. The anime will stream on Disney+ internationally.

First episode is up! (Jap language only) and well worth the wait, it was so epic and well done, can't wait for more :)
Nice!

Any good PLOT stuff lol?

First episode is up! (Jap language only) and well worth the wait, it was so epic and well done, can't wait for more :)
Need Funimation Dub still -_-

all we got was this 9 months ago on YT

Back