Block Story Like Minecraft

topgun1234

Awards
Credits
Well, I've became pretty interested in Block Story. Its got a good story line, and has been fun to watch on YouTube. I EVEN subscribed to wolfx073 on YouTube. Something about this funny guy in his "squeaky chair" playing this game is hilarious. I thought it was worth mentioning. He only has a few subscribers, so in his attempt to gain more viewers has been offering steam games for his contest. I would like to win one of these games...but, he's up to 5 subscribers and needs five more for the contest giveaway. My daughter and myself like watching the new videos, and she is wanting to win this contest. its funny, he has other games too like hawkin, ftl, trapped dead and path of exile. But, i like the block Story series the best, and so does my daughter.

Any game that is based off of Minecraft pretty much in my eyes always looks like a failure. I haven't heard of block story, I may check it out. Minecraft is pretty unique so any knockoff usually falls way below Minecraft. Maybe one day there will be a game by a major company that will outsell Minecraft. You never know I guess.

Back