froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Hello guys here is my Gaming video on the blu R1 HD, A 60 dollar phone from amazon. The R1 HD Has a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of Ram a 5-inch, Gorilla Glass 3 720p HD display, and 5MP/8MP front and rear cameras.

This does look like a budget smartphone for gaming. I'm surprised that is has 2GB of RAM, and a 720P screen.

Even if on the low end of specs and price, a cheap phone can play games these days.

Even if on the low end of specs and price, a cheap phone can play games these days.

I agree a lot of low end of specs and price phones can play games these days.

But, gamers will quickly run out of space because low end phones still mostly come with 8GB or 16GB of space. 16GB of space is usable for playing a few games. If users root their phone, and install a custom ROM to uninstall bloatware, and Google Apps like YouTube, Chrome, Play Books, Play Movies, Calculator, etc, users can install a few more games by getting rid of Bloatware and pre-bundled apps.

A 64GB or bigger MicroSD memory card is usually needed if gamers play a few big games or console emulators which can use over 2GB of space.

Back