Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from CBR:

The Book of Boba Fett star Temuera Morrison recently revealed his involvement in at least one Star Wars video game that has yet to be released.

When asked about the possibility of voice work in future Star Wars video game projects, the actor stated, "Oh yes, oh yes. Definitely. The gaming is where it's all at, too, because with a movie or a TV show it's all over, but with a game, you can be there a bit longer... There will be some coming. I can let you know that."

Morrison also discussed his past experiences with Star Wars video games and how it compares to on-screen acting. "I do a few voices for those video games. Very hard work, harder than acting... You try and get some emotion into a voiceover, all the instructions as well, you know? 'Turn left, go right, you missed, try again.'"

From before Empire and Return of the Jedi or maybe in-between those two episodes? Yeah pretty cool. As long as we don't see him inside a Sarlacc the whole game.

From before Empire and Return of the Jedi or maybe in-between those two episodes? Yeah pretty cool. As long as we don't see him inside a Sarlacc the whole game.
lol If there is Sarlacc stuff, I don't think the game will have him inside Sarlacc long, something like in the Book Of Boba Fett.

lol If there is Sarlacc stuff, I don't think the game will have him inside Sarlacc long, something like in the Book Of Boba Fett.
All I know is the Sarlacc digestion takes a long time so that could be a standalone game.

All I know is the Sarlacc digestion takes a long time so that could be a standalone game.
lmao true but Boba is pretty active killing poor Sarlacc from the inside in the book of boba fett, thus cutting the digesting time considerably.

Back