Bought Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire yet?

Did you buy Pokemon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire yet?

• Yes, I bought one or both of them on launch day

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, bought them this week

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Not yet, will buy at least one of the games soon

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I'll get one or both at Christmas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm not interested in these games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Well, they came out a few days ago, so did you buy either game yet?

I have not. I may in the future when it's cheaper. I have other priorities than remakes right now.

I bought one and went to the midnight launch at my local GameStop, it got crazy! Over 65+ people had come at midnight launch for both Smash and Pokemon , even got to battle and trade with random people. Do wish I could have gotten both to get 2 Pokemon posters, but it's alright at least I managed to get one. Honestly it looks better in person.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Sapphire and hubby got Ruby, he's just past the third gym, and I'm just past the first. Between the new World of Warcraft expansion and Dragon Age: Inquisition, I just haven't sunk much time into it yet... And some of the time I did spend with it was actually on X getting some eggs together to send over for a team I actually liked. After playing a bit I realized I did not like the majority of the Pokes I was encountering. Team right now is Mudkip, Cubone, Doduo, Skiddo, Skitty and Growlithe. (I'd sent over a noibat too because I love him, but I'd forgotten he's kind of a glass cannon and I didn't wanna deal with that at low levels lol. Traded him out for a Skitty I came across)

I've got Alpha Sapphire, past gym three…the nostalgia is overwhelming (Sapphire was my first ever Pokemon game) though because it's a nostalgia trip anything even slightly off is irking me, though most of them are good alterations so I don't stay irked long.  Overall very few complaints, and loving it thus far.

Besides the fact that it isn't out in EU yet, I don't have enough money to buy the game :(

Like Regal, Sapphire was my first pokemon game, but beyond that, it was my first game ever.

AS all the way.  Bringing back Rustling Grass (sorta.) was a nice touch, as it allows you to catch some pokemon in the early game with moves they only get form breeding.  (Rock Climbing Zigzagoon, confused everything to death.)

I have bought it. But as I'm trying to record it for my channel, it's going slow.

Back