Full GL Member
Credits
What position are you applying for?:

Location & time zone:

CST US

Favorite types of games?:

RPGS, action, adventure, racing, beat em up, sports, all genres mostly

How many free hours do you have per week/day to dedicate to the forum?:

Well I will tell you I have been lacking my activity lately but with a staff position and new interest in the forum I do believe I could spend a good 2+ hours on the forum. I can even get on at school for 30 mins to an hour at most and then at home as well.

If you have been staff at another forum how long were you staff for?:

I have been I guess you could say part of the staff at Mario Forums for over a year now helping him with ideas for the forum, contests, etc. Just minus having the staff powers since there is no need for any new staff there. I also at another old nintendo forum helped out as a mod ( my applying position) for a year until the place kinda vanished.

Why do you want to be a staff member?:
I could definitely use a job and I'd be actually pretty excited about getting a place to consistently go on and work in an active community. Ive been here quite a while and have truly grown pretty fond of this place and it's members. It would seem great to be able to work at a gaming community where I can do things I enjoy.

What would make you unique as staff?:

I think I would be a unique member since I could get along very well with other people in the community, moderate the forum by GF rules and policy, and post new articles and topics to the forum. I can help moderate different parts of the forum specifically so the admins can take care of everything else needed.

Anything else you like to mention?: Nothing too much other than my paragraph for this got deleted. But I would like to say that I strongly feel as I could be an active, efficient, and responsible moderator, if I were to be given the opportunity to work at your community. Not too much else to say besides please excuse any minor grammatical errors as I typed this on a mobile device. Thats about it for me and I hope by now you would have decided maybe I could be a staff member by the time you read this. Thanks for reading and I hope to get a PM for further details/ discussion.

Thanks,
-Bowser

your submission is under review, if you were to become staff can you give ideas or give some places that GF can go to in order to gain more members possibly?

Yes, absolutely. I know some people some forums to possibly affiliate with to recruit members as well. I will make advertising a ppriority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back