Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

This is apparently a thing now...

A lot of artists I know want to draw her.
A lot of female cosplayers I know want to cosplay as her.

There was this random guy who made a comic hinting to end the trend lol. I think it had someone trying to destroy Bowser's item.

I'm surprised someone hadn't thought of Bowsette before. Do you think she'll ever make it into a game or do you think this will remain in the art world only?

Honestly, I'm not a fan of Bowsette. When Peachette was announced, I called it a monstrosity because that's what it was. A creepy Peach/Toadette hybrid. However, this Peach/Bowser hybrid is so much worse than Peachette. I just don't like it and I'm tired of seeing it everywhere on Twitter. Also why is it Bowsette? That's probably the thing that bugs me most. It's not a Bowser/Toadette hybrid so it should be called Peachser, which is what I've been calling it since I first saw the comic.

I'm surprised someone hadn't thought of Bowsette before. Do you think she'll ever make it into a game or do you think this will remain in the art world only?

There are people calling for it to be offical.

DeviantArt is sure changed. It become something it should never become.

yep.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of Bowsette. When Peachette was announced, I called it a monstrosity because that's what it was. A creepy Peach/Toadette hybrid. However, this Peach/Bowser hybrid is so much worse than Peachette. I just don't like it and I'm tired of seeing it everywhere on Twitter. Also why is it Bowsette? That's probably the thing that bugs me most. It's not a Bowser/Toadette hybrid so it should be called Peachser, which is what I've been calling it since I first saw the comic.

Good point.

Back