Breaking....?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
Have you ever gotten angry while playing a video game and ended up breaking something (like the controller for instance)? How many times have you broken something? How much money have you spent fixing or replacing something you've broken?

I never have broken anything from getting mad at a video game. If I remember correct.

Back in my younger days I had a temper issue, controllers have gotten chipped and tv remotes smashed.

Back in High School I broke my wireless wavebird GameCube controller while playing Mega Man Anniversary Collection. I can't remember which game broke me to break the controller, but I think it was either 4, 5, or 6.

I've never broken a controller but I know someone else who has to have a controller or two replaced. I can't remember which game they were playing at the time.

lol What's wrong with the speed ball, D_S? You could vent your anger or frustrations out on that thing.

True. You don't want to risk that. Especially if there are any games coming out that you're looking forward to.

Back