Browser games

Nintenex

Credits
Have you played a browser game before?

Browser games are computer games that you play on your browser games like "Goodgame empire" 321game has some good broswer games though they are always under construction when i go there.

For a second I read the title as "Bowser games." xD

I played one a long time ago, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. You had an army and you built a city. It was kind of like Clash of Clans, but this was back in 2006 or 2007.

I also played a lot of flash games in high school to pass time in study hall.

I've enjoyed a few browser MMORPG's. This was back before I realized you could get better ones that you can launch without the browser. Occasionally I'll find a browser game to pass the time. Cookie Clicker has gathered the most of my time spent on a single browser game.

Well, it's not much, but I've been spending a lot of time playing that small game that pops up when a site can't load in Google Chrome. You know, the one with the dinosaur jumping over cacti...

Well, it's not much, but I've been spending a lot of time playing that small game that pops up when a site can't load in Google Chrome. You know, the one with the dinosaur jumping over cacti...
Using wi-fi and suddenly having eaten their share would make me play that on my mobile for the rest of my ride / stay at said place. Very simple but very good to pass the time.

I've had a http://www.pogo.com/ subscription a couple of times. It's got a ton of games, and you can chat with people while you play them, make an avatar to decorate. It's a neat little site, especially if you like puzzle and word games, mahjong, card games, stuff like that. You don't have to have a subscription to play most of the games (Some are locked off though) you just have to deal with ads.

I also used to be craaaaazy addicted to BubbleTown, it's fantastic- http://www.shockwave.com/content/bubbletown/sis/scrubbleswebloader.swf

Felt curious and clicked that link... that was like 3 hours ago. X'D
I clicked it and play for like 5 minutes. It's fun, but I didn't read how to play so... xD I'm glad I didn't. I don't have 3 hours to spend.

I clicked it and play for like 5 minutes. It's fun, but I didn't read how to play so... xD I'm glad I didn't. I don't have 3 hours to spend.
I haven't been using the 'magic' as I don't understand it yet but it has a nice pace of rewards so for I while I just have wanted to have just "one more go". :grin:

I haven't been using the 'magic' as I don't understand it yet but it has a nice pace of rewards so for I while I just have wanted to have just "one more go". :grin:
Oh just wait until you get the hang of magic, you can actually add to the standard 10 rolls with it. It's a time sink for sure.

Back