Brunn's Fan Arts

Aww, you despise vaporeon? But... but, frills! lol

The dragon looks awesome, as usual. What's he eating; Chinese stirguy? :p

As for Vaporeon, yes.. I find it atrociously ugly in design (hate the fish tail, frills, and fin-like head things) and completely useless in battle.

Aww, you despise vaporeon? But... but, frills! lol

The dragon looks awesome, as usual. What's he eating; Chinese stirguy? :p

As for Vaporeon, yes.. I find it atrociously ugly in design (hate the fish tail, frills, and fin-like head things) and completely useless in battle.

I'm gonna have to shut that down right there because Vaporeon is actually one of the strongest eeveelutions both offensively and defensively depending on what set you run.

Now, now. No bickering in mah art thread! Here's a few more Poke doodles fro a few days back. Little warmups/breaktime stuff and a cubone and ivysaur I drew at the family's house for fathers day.

med_gallery_2941_398_402502.png

med_gallery_2941_398_683893.png

Wow, those are awesome. Those eyes on Oshawott are a little creepy...

[attachment=1559:the end.png]

Sorry, couldn't resist. :p

Wow, those are awesome. Those eyes on Oshawott are a little creepy...

attachicon.gif
the end.png

Sorry, couldn't resist. :p

ROFLMAO! Haha, he does look a little... devastated? lol

Moar doodles! Went to an Art Jam with some friends today, this is what came of it:

med_gallery_2941_398_396207.png

=
med_gallery_2941_398_127763.png

Cubone's kind of my go-to Pokemon to draw since it's my fav. That's why there are so many of them! XD I'm not suuuuper happy with the Bowser, but seeing as it's my first time drawing him, I suppose it'll do!

Haven't had anything to post here for awhile. Here's a little piece I threw together as a wallpaper for my computer:

med_gallery_2941_398_761298.png

My current ORAS team- still playing through the main game, but nearly done I think! Only two more badges and the Elite Four left. And yes, I really do have a shiny Espeon and Vaporeon!

Back