Budget Gaming Mouse Suggestions

Fireshot

Credits
Hi Fellow PC Gamers,

My Logitech G102 mouse is failing me and I'm on the market looking for a replacement.
Unfortunately I'm pressed cash for so I need to buy a budget gaming mouse for the meantime.

I found this mouse on YouTube that caught my attention:

For a mouse that is around 20 dollars, has a 7200 dpi and a report rate of 1000 Hz, I think this is enough for me for playing casual games and Overwatch.

What do you guys think? Do you have other bugdet mice suggestions?

Amazon seems to have a lot of good options, seems to only be the branding that really increases the price in this market. The mouse you've shown looks very good.

I bought a mouse and it did not last even a day. I accidentaly dropped it on the floor and it got broken. :(

The mouse which you gave a video for looks good.

There aren't a lot of options in that budget.

If you have any local stores in your area that are tech related check out their clearance section. I know about a year ago Staples clearanced all their high tech gaming stuff down to between 30-50 bucks.

I just bought the mouse. My impressions so far is that its decent. It's true what's said in the video about the liftoff distance. I have to lift my mouse at about a centimeter to stop registering movement. You get what you pay for. At least I won't feel guilty if I wreck this one.

Back