Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Which does a lot more than the SNES ever would.

Would be nice to see a well laid out step by step instructions with dimensions for making one of these.

This console does look like a fun thing to build with a Rapberry Pi for people on a tight budget.

But, I think I rather spend an extra $100-200 Windows or Linux Mini PC since they can also play most retro game emulators, and some older PC games from Steam, Origin, and GOG.

This console does look like a fun thing to build with a Rapberry Pi for people on a tight budget.

But, I think I rather spend an extra $100-200 Windows or Linux Mini PC since they can also play most retro game emulators, and some older PC games from Steam, Origin, and GOG.

I'm pretty sure the pi can play most retro games if configured right.

Huh, that's pretty neat. Makes me hope Nintendo makes something similar themselves, perhaps even using a Raspberry Pi as a base for their own version.

can a company take something like the raspberry Pi and resell it?

Yes, I think a company can resell the Pi. There have been a few crowdfunding campaign on sites like Kickstarter and Indiegogo which use the Pi as the computer for things like a wireless router, and Smart Water bottle which reminds you to drink enough water.

Back