Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Thanks for the Guide on picking a TV for gaming.

I think using a Gaming PC monitor is also good for game consoles. But, Gaming PC monitors can be kind of expensive, and smaller in size.

Pfft! Any good HD TV with a large screen, looks the best for my budget from what's displayed at the store and doesn't have problems viewing from different angels works for me <3 They normally play my games just fine too >.<

Never really watched out for refresh rate tho ;-;

Pfft! Any good HD TV with a large screen, looks the best for my budget from what's displayed at the store and doesn't have problems viewing from different angels works for me <3 They normally play my games just fine too >.<

Never really watched out for refresh rate tho ;-;

I heard my brother talking once about bigger tv screens bad for like FPS gaming as the bigger screen can't display everything quickly or something like that.

I heard my brother talking once about bigger tv screens bad for like FPS gaming as the bigger screen can't display everything quickly or something like that.
I don't play FPS games on consoles =P

But I visited a friend with a PS4 and CoD Ghosts and it was alright. His TV's screen was larger than mine D: (and mine is big).

This is a nice, informative guide. My current TV in my bedroom, which is the one I game on, is a 32 inch but I want to upgrade soon to one closer to 40 inches. My current TV is only 720p and I can't say that I really notice any difference from my living room TV which is 1080p but v closer to 50 inches. I remember reading somewhere that if your TV is under a certain size the difference between 720 and 1080 really matter that much.

Our old TV was 32 inches and my plan was to use that next as my gaming TV. Unfortunately, I got used to the new 50 inch TV and now I can't game on the old one in my room.

I use the new one now which is a Samsung 4K 50inch (I believe the 7020 model). Certain games look a bit dodgy on it (like the Crew 2) but honestly I could not go back to the 32inch now

Back