Buy Mario Kart 8 and Get Another Wii U Game FREE

Marc

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Yes, I said FREE folks >.>

If you have a Wii U console and you buy Mario Kart 8 between May 30, 2014 and July 31, 2014, you can get a select Wii U game for free from the Nintendo eShop. The list of games for North America and Europe are different btw. Europe has more games to choose from. 

This is the North America list :

- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Pikmin 3
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
- Wii Party U

For more information - http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/Mf9RJDcWmALXECxUdPB0Lf3N9Jb2VtRt

I think I'll be choosing Pikmin 3 (not sure yet). 

bitches, they won't do this when I go to buy smash bros I bet you.

Anyways, best games on there is pikmin and zelda.

What sucks is that my friend has all of those games expect Nintendo Party and he doesn't really care about that.  I think I'm going to try to convince him to let me use the code to get Windwaker.   

Demon_Skeith said:
Don't hate the game, hate the player. That didn't make any sense just now, but I've always wanted to use that line at a forum, so... yeah  : P

Rez said:
What sucks is that my friend has all of those games expect Nintendo Party and he doesn't really care about that.  I think I'm going to try to convince him to let me use the code to get Windwaker.   
The Europe list is longer. If your console is North America region, that's all you get to choose from tho. MK8 is a great game so you should convinence him. 

Oh he's getting launch day and we're doing a first reaction video for our show. There's no way he'd pass it up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I didn't have any of the games they were doing that for sadly. But I had Y already so it didn't matter too much.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It kinda sucks that the Europeans get a larger list of free games to choose from, but it's better than nothing, I guess. 

Demon_Skeith said:

Anyways, best games on there is pikmin and zelda.
I know right, ugh. 

Back