Call of Duty Black Ops 2

X

xGamerx

Who thinks that black ops 2 will be a disappointment I think it will be the greatest game developed I have been playing black ops everyday for the a year an half and I can see a few things that I would like to see different but I think black ops 2 will have a more wow factor and I hope it has more levels then the first one.

Video Game Reviews

I'm pretty sure its going to be the BOMB. I'm getting it the first day it comes out for ps3. I still think GTA5 will be better though.

Yeah, I guess that's true. the bummer with the older ones is the servers end up getting too dry. I still play the modern Warfare every two weeks or so.

I haven't played the old ones for sometime which is a shame. I will be getting BO2 but how much I will play the multiplayer will depend on how many of my friends are on playing. I'm not one for just playing multiplayer to get a high rank.

It won't be the greatest game ever, let alone the best FPS, but it will be fun. Modern Warfare series is still the Call of Duty series' best though.

I loved BLOPS definitely getting the BLOPS II. I still go online and play COD WaW once in a while.

In the beginning I thought it was different from the previous series but in the middle it takes back to the battle field.

Back