CALL OF DUTY FOR 3DS?

Nothing against Nintendo, I own a 3DS myself and have owned many Nintendo products, but a COD game on the 3DS just wouldn't feel right. That isn't what Nintendo does best. Leave COD to the gaming companies that do it right. If they were going to make a COD, they would need to come up with their own brand of COD, as right now it is all about online multiplayer. Who in their right mind would buy a COD game on the 3DS rather than on a PS3? Most people don't have the ability to play online games on the 3DS outside of their WiFi setup at home, therefore would be playing it at home anyways where their PS3 would do it justice.

I understand there are people, like me, who don't have home consoles, but if I am going to buy a portable COD I am going to try it on the Vita first. If they made a COD more like Resident Evil then it could work, but they would have to make it enjoyable on solo play and maybe add a co-op version. A hardcore multiplayer FPS won't work on the 3DS, that isn't what it is made for.

well i do want black ops 2 but i dont think treyarch would like it for the 3ds platform

Nah dude Call of Duty on DS just suck.. I've seen Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3 on DS and I laughed my butt off. You'd need the circle pad pro it just wouldn't be comfortable, they should just stick it with consoles. Xbox and Wii U all the way :)<

Haha yeah, I really hate the graphics, and its more fun on actual consoles than portables. I'd rather enjoy Call of Duty on my 32 inch screen than a 4 inch. And I don't think the developers can publish such a game on a console, maybe like PS Vita since it can stream games like Battlefield on there but on a 3DS? Doubt it will ever happen T_T

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i mean,when i got it i was hoping it would be better,so when i played it it had horrible graphics,the sound sucks,and its nothing like the real game!!!!

Sorry guys, Nin only works on Mario titles.

NDan might be able to work on the CoD port, though.

Back