Can anime make you forget your reality?

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
For me, that would be a yes and no.

If I am having a very bad day then I don't think it can help but otherwise it helps just a bit.

What about you guys?

Yes, only for a short time but anything helps.

For me, that would be a yes and no.

If I am having a very bad day then I don't think it can help but otherwise it helps just a bit.

What about you guys?

Anime does help me relax and take off the stress of the daily grind but to forget about reality? Maybe for an hour or so but not for a long time though, I mean if someone has a very weak mind that could be the case but for a person with a normal mind that would be quite impossible.

Most of the time. I even taught that anime is more realistic than American movie. I sometimes dream that I am a part of One Piece crew. Sounds funny right. LOL.

Yes. Because animes are really captivating and fun to watch than my boring life. Also I like anime characters than people in real life around me. I know my reason is mediocre, but that's it.

I think anime can make you forget your reality for a little while, but after watching an anime, you will eventually go back to reality.

Yeah, sometimes watching anime will give you hope, makes you laugh like mad which is good for health and gives you positive attitude toward almost everything.

It can for short part so Yes depending on how addictive the anime movie or show is similar to gaming as your mind is more focused on the anime to sometimes tend to forget reality for a few mins or so...

Good but I like the anime series, does not want to say that do not know what is the reality of the fantasy cannot be this kind of series becomes so part of our life.

Back