Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Here is a neat little game that I'll allow in this board, can you run a PC game?

Here is how it works:

The OP posts a video game title that you can look up or know already from already running it and say if that the game can or can't run on any of your PC systems.

So if I ask, can your PC plays doom you say no or yes based on your PC specs and then ask the same question using a different PC game.

So can your PC run H1Z1?

Yes but barely makes the minimum requirements

Can you PC run wow warlords of draenor.

Nope. At least not at an acceptable framerate. I will upgrade hopefully soon, so all hope is not yet lost.

Can your PC run Hatred at a good framerate?

My PC can't run Hatred. Period. I need to upgrade before Dark Souls 3 hits...

Can you run Dark Souls 1: Shitty PC Port Edition at 60fps?

I don`t really think so. I have passive cooled Radeon 5000 series in my rig right now, since my Nvidia 9800 GT messed up. I really need to upgrade my GFX card.

Can you run Watchdogs?

Nope. It requires an 64bit system, I am still 32bit! Even if I had 64bit, my PC doesn't even reach the ankles of the minimun requirements...

Can you run Dead Rising 3?

On minimum, it seems I pass, if only I upgrade my OS to 64 bit windows. It came with 32bit even though it supports 64, weird.

Can you run Dragon Age: Inquisition?

I can run it with all settings at high barely, on my laptop. 
Can you run Assassin's Creed: Rogue?

FuZyOn said:
I can run it with all settings at high barely, on my laptop. 
Can you run Assassin's Creed: Rogue?
Yes, I can run it. I played it before I upgraded my system, and I played it for 10 minutes or so. I don't even know what settings it ran on, but yes, I can run it. 

Can you run Far Cry 4?

No way. With an Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM and an Nvidia GTS 250 I can't really complain. :p 

Can you run D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die? 

No way. With an Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM and an Nvidia GTS 250 I can't really complain. :p

Can you run D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die?
Yes. Core i5 4690k, 16GB RAM, GTX 970 G1 Gaming, Windows 10.

Can you run Outlast? (Or Run from it, Hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back