Can it run Genshin Impact?! Xiaomi QIN F21 Pro cell phone Unboxing, Benchmark, Gaming Test!

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

QIN F21 Pro is such an interesting device I cannot help but unbox and test it!

Qin F21 Pro
CPU: MTK A22 (4 x A53)
RAM: 3/4GB

ROM: 32/64GB

Battery: 2150mAh

Display: 640X480
Camera: 5MP + 2MP
Price: RMB 599/799 (USD 93/124)

I wish there were more powerful affordable phones like this phone with a number keypad and navigation buttons built-into the phone.

PubG Mobile runs pretty well on this phone which cost $93 to 124 USD. I'm surprise that Genshin Impact can run on this phone which CPU is not as powerful as higher-end smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S20.

I like how portable the phone is, and that it has a keypad.

Last edited:
I didn't know what to expect when I clicked on this thread but it wasn't this lol. It's quite impressive that it can run it actually

I think a lot of people may become curious of this cell phone if they see someone playing Pubg, and Genshin Impact on this phone because this phone looks like older style bar-shaped cell phones which generally only can be used for voice calls, text messaging, and using basic apps like Calculator and basic 2D games like Tetris.

I'm surprise how well the small touchscreen work with Genshin Impact and Pubg mobile where the guy in the video can control the characters good enough to fight enemies in the game at a decent speed.

Back