Can you describe the last game you have played in one word?

Monika

Full GL Member
Credits
For me, it would be HARD. -Sekiro-

How about the others?

Anticlimactic

The ending of Remember Me was meh...
Amazing plot with a bad ending :/

For me, it would be HARD. -Sekiro-

It is a hard game. Did you beat Genichiro at the intro battle? If you beat him, the cutscene after the battle will change a bit, for the better imo:
Recorded and posted my gameplay duel with the guy before:

It is a hard game. Did you beat Genichiro at the intro battle? If you beat him, the cutscene after the battle will change a bit, for the better imo:
Recorded and posted my gameplay duel with the guy before:

I actually didn't haha because I keep messing the controls and Genichiro's attacks were sometimes unpredictable. Thanks for this! I didn't know there will be a change in the cutscene :grin:

Hard.
I was trying to unlock the final level of beat stomper but so far no luck (_ _)

Long
Had a whole season to get all the items in the Battle Pass on Fortnite and I forgot to finish the last 5 levels. Woops

wow really? you are at the final level haha I'm still at the beginner level. :grin:
Well, for me, I might have reached the end of the road.....
I have been trying it out forever...but so far no progress....my highest is just 175....nowhere near 200 ;_;

Sidequesting. Taking a break from the main story and doing sidequests, visiting an adult dvd store in Yakuza Kiwami 1 PC version lol:
Q49BMo0.jpg

Right now, I'm playing something new although I'm not finished with Sekiro yet... I could say it's annoying... losing streaks every rank. Good thing I'm not part of the WCG, by the way... I have heard about the regional finals, does anyone know if Sweden will be part of it?

hearthstone-loss.jpg

Sidequesting. Taking a break from the main story and doing sidequests, visiting an adult dvd store in Yakuza Kiwami 1 PC version lol:
Q49BMo0.jpg

cool!!!!!! I wish to play it so was it good aside from the adult dvd store? hahaha

cool!!!!!! I wish to play it so was it good aside from the adult dvd store? hahaha
lol the adult dvd store is also a front for a weapon shop. It is a good game with a nice story, recorded some of my gameplays before in the last game played thread:

To Chinatown we go:
Vs Lau Ka Long:
Cutscene before the fight:
The Fight:

It's hard for me too to describe an game in one word. I can just say gaming is love..

Back