Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from siliconera:

The most notable questions in the survey are the fifth and sixth questions. The fifth question asks players to choose up to three game series from Capcom’s catalogue that players would like to see get a sequel or a new game. In addition to currently successful series, this question includes some highly requested dormant franchises like Darkstalkers, Okami, Sengoku Basara, Dino Crisis, and Capcom’s versus fighting series.

Meanwhile, the sixth question asks people to select one game that players would like to see completely remade with the latest technology available. The question also notes that this full remake would include both character designs and storylines. Some of the game series featured in this question includes Onimusha, Breath of Fire, Rival Schools, and Mega Man.

I voted for Okami as my favorite but mentioned my liking for the Mega Man designs and series.

Onimusha and Breath of Fire need new games or remakes!

Read from Nintendolife:

Capcom has shared a bunch of the "most popular" comments from a recent 'Capcom Town' survey - revealing what games, series, and things fans are thinking about the most.

• Dino Crisis
  • Mega Man
  • Capcom
  • Remake
  • Thank you
  • Resident Evil
  • Game
  • Ace Attorney
  • Series
  • New
Some other games that got regularly name-dropped, but not quite as much as the ones above, included series like Monster Hunter, Darkstalkers, Dead Rising, and Street Fighter. Some other titles occasionally mentioned included games like Okami, Dragon's Dogma and Viewtiful Joe.

capcom.900x.jpg

Back