Captain Marvel

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
This movie came out not long ago. How many people have watched it? What kind of impact do you think Captain Marvel will have on Avengers: Endgame?

I just saw it Friday and I absolutely loved it. I think next to Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2, that it's my favorite MCU movie.

I think that in Avengers: Endgame
Captain Marvel will seek the aid of the shape shifting aliens to help stop Thanos.
I'm not 100% sure that'll happen, but it's better than the Ant-Man/Thanos thing that's been going around...

I just saw it Friday and I absolutely loved it. I think next to Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2, that it's my favorite MCU movie.

Captain Marvel will seek the aid of the shape shifting aliens to help stop Thanos.
I'm not 100% sure that'll happen, but it's better than the Ant-Man/Thanos thing that's been going around...
OMG~~!!!!! Now i wanna watch it too!! GIRL POWER AWOOO!!!! :grin::grin::grin:giphy.gif

In what way? Would Thanos be able to figure that out?

What is the Ant-Man/Thanos thing going around?

In what way? Would Thanos be able to figure that out?

What is the Ant-Man/Thanos thing going around?
I'm sure the snap affected more than just Earth. So other species on other planets may also now have it out for Thanos. Though, I'm not sure how they would help.

There's a meme going around about Ant-Man turning small, going up Thanos' butt and then turning back to normal size.

Back