Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
How do you tend to pay for things these days? Do you use cash or credit cards?

Cash mostly in my family. However online spending goes through PayPal which is used by a prepaid card.

I mostly use credit card these days, which I have one that gives a certain % back on money spent. I made like 200 dollars last year for just spending money. I also use paypal a lot and I still pay for my gas with cash (since my gas station gives discount on cash usage.)

I mostly use credit card these days, which I have one that gives a certain % back on money spent. I made like 200 dollars last year for just spending money. I also use paypal a lot and I still pay for my gas with cash (since my gas station gives discount on cash usage.)
The bank that offers a credit card here only offers miles that you can use for travelling >.< I'm jelly.

I normally pay in cash when I have the money on me. If I don't or I just want to keep dough in my pocket, I use a card.

I tend to pay for it with the credit card even though I have the cash to pay for it. The reason I do this is to boost my credit rating.

CConsidering I'm still 17 and in college I use cash. Would be in a lot of debt if I started using credit xD

I prefer to use cash, especially for smaller purchases. I do still use my credit card quite regularly and get cash back on all purchases just like Demon.

Alakazam - I heard that some wait staff have been known to add extra money to their tip when you pay with credit cards, so I think you have a good policy there paying for that stuff with cash. I do the same!

Back