cave story

deiX

Awards
Credits
okay if you played cave story you know what im talking about
I cant get passed blood stained sanctuary I used the life pot jenka gave me in the fight with the doctor but know i cant defeat ballos does anyone have some tips on defeating ballos

I always use the life pot on Ballos, so it's definitely gonna be harder for you. Fully charged spur works good on forms 1 and 2, along with support from Curly. On Ballos' final form, the super missiles are really effective against him so I'd recommend using those.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the spur but i dont have the super missles because i heard a rumor that that in the blood stained sanctuary you can get 100 missles so i won't get the missle launcher until then so im kinda screwed

I can barely pass
Misery
with more than 6 HP left. The battle after that i can do np without getting hit (did on my second try) and I had 1 HP when I got to the third battle. The sad thing is I thought I missed a lot of HP upgrades, so I looked it up online and apparently I found them all @.@ This game needs better weapons or more HP. Seriously... I found a lame bubble gun that does no damage even when level 3 and charged... the upgraded missile launcher isn't that great. The sword has no damage on
Miser
... Machine gun is my best friend since getting it ... there aren't better weapons? :/

Edit: Okay finally beat it. The game was great until the end area... it feels like the game has a LOT of potential but was far too short and missing something... like better weapons and more upgrades or something.

Who is Ballos, Link? the Doctor? Because I faced
Misery, Doctor, Undead Core
and that was it.

I take that back.. I just played the last part again and beat it without having my HP ever get lower than 41 And I didn't save when I had gotten the HP upgrade from the pup earlier so my max is 45. :o

Last edited by a moderator:
Back