CDs are making a comeback for the first time in 15 years

I like the ones that give you the lyrics. It's kind of interesting to see how it's not uncommon to see incorrect lyrics online.
Oh, I always looked for those as well. There have been many a song I tried to find the CORRECT lyric for but I will never know as those online sites differ.

Oh, I always looked for those as well. There have been many a song I tried to find the CORRECT lyric for but I will never know as those online sites differ.
I know the lyrics to Pearl Jam’s Yellow Ledbetter is a mystery, because Eddie Vedder mumbles it, and no official lyrics were printed. Even one of their guitarists doesn’t know the lyrics. It also doesn’t help that he sings different lyrics live and those can differ from performances.

Another one is Bastards of Young by The Replacements. Everyone thought the chorus said “We are the sons of no one”, until decades later when Paul Westerberg revealed he says “Wait on the sons of no one”.

I know the lyrics to Pearl Jam’s Yellow Ledbetter is a mystery, because Eddie Vedder mumbles it, and no official lyrics were printed. Even one of their guitarists doesn’t know the lyrics. It also doesn’t help that he sings different lyrics live and those can differ from performances.

Another one is Bastards of Young by The Replacements. Everyone thought the chorus said “We are the sons of no one”, until decades later when Paul Westerberg revealed he says “Wait on the sons of no one”.
That is interesting! It's sad when one of their own members doesn't even know the lyrics lol

Back