Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It has been pointed out, requested and backed by several members that I make a change to the world of gaming boards (which is where the E3 boards are currently at.) and make them more platform divided.

So here is what I have come up with, All news boards will be placed into Game Updates, News, and Rumors. The main Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft boards will be dedicated to the gaming consoles (ie PS3, Wii, Xbox 360) with a sub board for handhelds and the online (PSN, Live, NIn online) sub boards will remain till I see how activity goes with those.

The PC/phone board will be placed inside of the Xbox board as a sub board. Now is a good time for this change to happen now that Microsoft seems to be connecting the Xbox and PC.

With this change all news will be placed in the Video Game Knowledge category and the world of gaming category will be used for general chat of all those platforms.

I am looking for names for the main console boards and the handheld/PC sub boards as I don't want to simply name them PS3 system or DS handhelds.

Shards will be awarded to those who can come up with something good.

Let me know what you all think of this, the change happens tomorrow.

-DS

PC and Phone don't make much sense under "Xbox". Better idea would to be make another board called Dependent Consoles,or something like that.

Anything that isn't an independent console. Xbox is a console, not a multimedia device.

PC and Phone don't make much sense under "Xbox". Better idea would to be make another board called Dependent Consoles,or something like that.
My thoughts exactly. Plus other OSes are getting the ability to play popular games now, such as Macs/OSX based systems, and Linux is on it's way up in gaming too, I hear Valve/STEAM Just started working on bringing their stuff over to the Linux platform. :)

The PC and mobile section seems to be missing from the forum. I can't find the link anywhere.

I feel that PC and mobile should be seperate from MS since Mac, Linux Google Android, iOS, and the tons of other operating systems out there are not made by Windows or MS.

Back