Cheapest Car In The World | Just in $3200

Cheapest Car In The World | Just in $3200

Discussion in 'Gadget & Internet Hub' started by froggyboy604, Feb 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. froggyboy604

froggyboy604 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $32,897
    Bajaj Qute is the cheapest car in the world right now. It is aimed at taking Rickshaw's place. With an ex-showroom price of $3200, it is the cheapest car in the world right now.

This looks like a decent car for someone in India who have very little money for a car, but don't want a used car.

Wow, $3200 is cheaper than some car parts like an engine or tires for a more expensive car which is made by other brands like BMW, Chevy, Ford, and Mercedes.

2. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

I kind of wish that was the cost for most cars.

3. froggyboy604

froggyboy604 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $32,897
    Same for me, I wish there were more affordable cars sold. Having cheaper cars can cut down on the number of people being hurt or killed using a bicycle, skateboard, motorcycle, and horse crashes on busy streets if they have an affordable choice to drive a safer vehicle where they won't get seriously hurt as easily going at the same speed as a bicycle or the speed limit. I saw a few news stories of people on skateboards and bicycles getting hurt or killed because they crashed their head against the road and trees or got run over by a large vehicle like a car.

Some affordable car drivers can save money driving a affordable car than using a taxi, and renting cars which can get pretty expensive if you use taxi and car rentals a lot. Drivers can use the affordable cars to make money by using it as a taxi, or delivering fast food like Pizza to people's home.