Cheering yourself up

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
How do you usually cheer yourself up?

There are many hurdles and many idiots who are downright rude in this world.

How would you tackle them?

I mainly watch online videos on different topics like computers, cars, music, etc when I am unhappy.

I mainly watch online videos on different topics like computers, cars, music, etc when I am unhappy.
Oh... Music would do the trick and videos do help us forget the reality to some extent too.
That's great :grin:
At least you know what would take your mind off of things

Play games, watch anime, anything that would bring peace to my mind.

Play games, watch anime, anything that would bring peace to my mind.
That's great demon skeith.
What is the activity that you prefer?
Let me guess... Playing games right? I believe you would choose it above anime any day.

depends on my mood, but every day I do watch anime unlike games...
That's really something. I have expected the opposite. You seem to like games way more than anime.

What are you watching these days? More like, are you following any ongoing series?

That's really something. I have expected the opposite. You seem to like games way more than anime.

What are you watching these days? More like, are you following any ongoing series?

I always watch anime while I eat, so that's why I can watch it daily, unlike games which I may have to give up due to time constraints. I'll have to update my watching list for that.

I just watch Youtube videos or play video games. Which sucks because I'm unhappy a lot of the time so I end up wasting my whole day trying to fight off depression, then I just feel guilty for wasting part of my life watching videos I've seen before instead of working on my book or doing anything else that I should be doing.

I always watch anime while I eat, so that's why I can watch it daily, unlike games which I may have to give up due to time constraints. I'll have to update my watching list for that.
I watch anime during my journey to the office. It's almost close to 3-4 hours journey everyday. So of course,I watch anime, browse stuff during that time.
I wish I don't have to travel but it's not possible

I watch anime during my journey to the office. It's almost close to 3-4 hours journey everyday. So of course,I watch anime, browse stuff during that time.
I wish I don't have to travel but it's not possible

I would hate watching anime on a small screen though, well I guess slice of life animes would be alright.

I would hate watching anime on a small screen though, well I guess slice of life animes would be alright.

Well, I am not a fan of slice of life anime at all.
They are boring. I have started watching this 'Working' anime and I am sure I will drop it very soon. Some weird people working in a coffee shop.....I don't know how it can be interesting.

Dragon Ball Super's Tournament of Power arc was very lengthy compared to the rest of it, and considering the English dub is still broadcasting the Future Trunks arc, there's still quite some episodes to go for Prince to enjoy.

I strongly believe they didn't end it, but rather they took a break from it for 2 reasons:
1. Movie in December, they likely want more focus to go into that.
2. Manga still has a lot to catch up.

There are still a lot of things they can do with it, like Vegeta going to Universe 6's planet Sadora (anime) or planet Salada (manga), Goku achieving the stage he can activate mastery of self-movement at will (hinted by Dragon Ball Heroes), the whole Uub thing that got hinted a few times throughout DBS, Pan and Bura still being babies at the end of DBS (history of Dragon Ball always showed that everyone ended up growing up and evolving; nobody was kept the same age for the entirety of the series' existence), etc.

Usually just get out the house. Since I’ve started the gym I find that an excellent way to get out and about. Having a good workout usually makes me feel much better and much more motivated.

Boredom happens when we focus more on our senses than the things of the spirit. That' why it's good when we read from time to time rather than just watch videos all day till we drop bored. I make it a point to read everyday a good novel, the bible, some good online articles, and of course the posts in this forum. Reading and listening to good music feeds our soul and in the process makes us less susceptible to boredom.

When there is no one else who could make you happy. It is up to yourself. I suggest in this kind of time that you should pray. Help for the guidance of the Lord. He is always there to help you.

i write on my journal. I would usually just make lists. It can be anything, like a list of foods I would like to have. I would enumerate them all and sometimes, when I get lucky, I would be able to eat all of them in a week's time. It's like satisfying my cravings but writing them down first so as to ease the craving even for just a bit.
Today I'm enjoying forums like these, just reading through the comments.
I suppose what makes one happy is our own. It is difficult but hey, life was never meant to be easy, just happy.
We may not be happy everyday, but it's best to always try and take life 1 day at a time.

Back