Cheetos or Puffs?

Naiwen

Queen of Games!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Which one for you? I love Cheetos, and not the Puffs... but yeah, everyone's tastes is different. And thats fine with me too. This kindled an inflamed and fiery discussion on a forum... Everyone had diverging PoVs and that was very interesting.

I like regular Cheetos, the puffs are too puffy :p

And why Cheetos? Don't get me wrong, I love them too, but i'd just like to know the reason why..

You can actually taste the cheese in them, as opposed to them just being orange and salty.

:p

Some brands (such as Wise) think that having excess salt is a substitution for taste, so they put a lot of salt and coloring to make up for the fact that their puffs don't have as much cheese flavor.

I will say that I do like Wise's White Cheddar Puffs and am annoyed that they don't make them in the crunchy variety.

Both are delicious, but I can eat more Cheetos at a time without getting sick of them. I can only eat so many Puffs before I just can't take anymore.

Puffs are addicting T_T. So good its ridiculous, but they get tiring when you eat the whole bag in an hour :laugh:

Why isn't fritos an option?
So since we are going only with Cheetos or Puffs I have to go with the Crunchy Cheetos.
I used to like Puffs. I used to pretend I was Bugs Bunny and eat it like it was a corn on a cob or
something. That was long ago. I've matured to Cheetos now.

Back