Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Show your holiday cheer for the forum this Christmas by decorating or digitally dressing up a Christmas tree! All you have to do is make a wonderful looking tree with ornaments, lights and all the such (more gaming stuff on it the better) and put the forum's name/initials somewhere on a piece of paper (Gaming Latest) or GL in the pic or just put the name in if done digitally. Once the tree is all ready, take a picture or two and post it below.

Winners will get the following:

1st: 40 dollars via gaming card or paypal
2nd: 20 dollars via gaming card or paypal
3rd: 10 dollars via gaming card or paypal
Runner ups: 1000 GL points.

Winners will be judged by staff by how much Christmas/gaming theme the pic is, so adding more to the area around the tree may help as well! Actual decorated trees will be judged higher than something digitally made.

As always, limitations apply to any foreign exchange or if I'm able to get a card in your local currency. Be sure to at least have paypal!

Contest ends January 4th 2024 11:59PM CST.

Have any questions, post below or PM staff.

The Christmas Contest is a festive and joyous competition that brings people together during the holiday season. Participants engage in a variety of activities, challenges, or creative tasks that capture the spirit of Christmas. Whether it's decorating the best Christmas tree, crafting festive ornaments, or even showcasing culinary skills with holiday-themed treats, the Christmas Contest fosters a sense of community and camaraderie. Participants often share their entries on social media or in local gatherings, spreading holiday cheer and inspiring others to join in the merriment. This spirited competition adds an extra layer of excitement and celebration to the already magical atmosphere of Christmas, encouraging people to showcase their creativity and share the warmth of the season with others.

My entry is a “Gaming” Latest themed tree with some dedications to some of the amazing members here. If I missed someone out, I’m sorry. Maybe you’ll make the tree next year :grin:.

The big boss of course had to be near the top of the tree!

full
You missed quite a few :p

My entry is a “Gaming” Latest themed tree with some dedications to some of the amazing members here. If I missed someone out, I’m sorry. Maybe you’ll make the tree next year :grin:.

full
That's super cool! You even put me on a nice flying dragonfly! Niice. Am honored Ash Ash !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ash

full
You might as well win 1st for creativity. Nice!

• Love

full
This is very lovey. Wow Ash Ash

• Love
Ash Ash I'm honored to have made it on to your tree. Your tree looks awesome. I wish you the best of luck.

DaBoss38 DaBoss38 Your tree looks awesome. I wish you the best of luck.

• Love
Back