Christmas?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
Are you going to ask for any video games for Christmas? Any particular consoles you want? Why do you want those specific games/consoles? What are your chances, do you think, that you're actually going to get them?

I can deal with Strawberry. Chocolate is my number one favorite but Strawberry is a pretty close second.

I can ask for video games at Christmas but I don't think that there is any chance for me to receive them.

Sadly I am looking at a very sad Christmas this year, though I have reaped a very nice early bounty from my ailing mother. More on this in the near future.

I usually only get one or two games for Christmas depending on price. I haven't thought about which game I want yet, though. I was planning on getting Dark Souls at launch, but I might wait until Christmas.

Last year for Christmas, that was when I got my Switch along with the game Super Mario Odyssey. I definitely want the Luigi's Mansion game but I know it won't be out by this Christmas. Maybe I can get if for Christmas next year. *crosses fingers* For this Christmas, I might like to have "Layers of Fear: Legacy" but that's only available for digital download. I'm not sure what other games I would like for my Switch because I've not really been looking too hard at games for the Switch.

Back