Circle Pad Problems! Please help!

3DSGamer4Life

Nintendo 3DS Addict...
Awards
Credits
Hey guys, I just recently noticed that my 3DS circular pad had become quite grainy and awkward to use. I was playing the Legend of Zelda as usual and I heard a crack, I played around with it and moved the analog pad around to keep the gameplay smooth. Not long after I was playing on my brothers and noticed that his felt a lot more comfortable to use, I think my circular pad has become loose as to move around Link takes a lot of work, I really have to push it around. I really don't know what to do, it's annoying the crap out of me, I really want to get it serviced by nintendo before its too late. Will they be able to fix it? Will I have to get a new one? Or am I worrying about nothing? Either way it's really annoying me.

OK, try this:

Go to System Settings, then Other Settings. Now go right twice and click on "circle pad". Follow the instructions on screen.

OK, try this:

Go to System Settings, then Other Settings. Now go right twice and click on "circle pad". Follow the instructions on screen.

yes it work for me thx

Just calibrate it or you can het a damp rag and gently push your finger around the circle pad to clean it
smile.gif

Calibrating isn't going to help if something cracked inside. You need to send it into Nintendo, they should be able to fix it.

Back