COD Black Ops 4

zoldos

Lord
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Anyone playing this? Personally, I love it! I got it for $22. :grin: Very fun. Quick, frantic gameplay, explosive action, and wicked visuals!

I played it for a bit but then returned it to Amazon. I paid around £28 for it a few months back and just didn't enjoy it as much. It felt like a BR game with a few added multiplayer game modes. Not enough content really.

I'm playing it! by the way, I heard there will be some upcoming competitions for it (A'x Torneo and NA | 3V3 SEARCH AND DESTROY 1ND) I also thought they will be part in WCG XIAN 2019 but they weren't.

I played it for a bit but then returned it to Amazon. I paid around £28 for it a few months back and just didn't enjoy it as much. It felt like a BR game with a few added multiplayer game modes. Not enough content really.
What is "BR"? I do agree it lacks any real single player content. But then again, I like playing almost entirely on-line so no biggie. Plus I'm starting to enjoy the Battle Royale feature.

What is "BR"? I do agree it lacks any real single player content. But then again, I like playing almost entirely on-line so no biggie. Plus I'm starting to enjoy the Battle Royale feature.
Battle Royale. The Battle Royale mode felt like the main mode and everything else felt like extra things. There was no way I was going to pay £30 for a BR game that I didn't even enjoy much.

Battle Royale. The Battle Royale mode felt like the main mode and everything else felt like extra things. There was no way I was going to pay £30 for a BR game that I didn't even enjoy much.
I've found the BR and then regular MP profoundly different. Mainly, being able to respawn in MP. Also, the BR map is much larger. Anyway, I love it. hehe

The BR is not too bad but it's just that I'm used to Fortnite Battle Royale so it's not too great and weird not being able to build cover when you get shot at lol

I tried Fortnite and hated it. lol COD Black Ops 4 has the first BR I actually like. :grin:

Isn't there a 2XP thing going on this weekend? Because its a longer weekend?

I noticed that! I wanted to get back into it, but .... I dont have an xbox one anymore, not even that game. It sure was fun while it lasted.

Back