Coke vs Pepsi

Coke? What's that? Pepsi all the way. :)

I'm drinking one now..

Pepsi wouldn't be around if it wasn't for coke which is the best of them all!

Coke only has one purpose to me and that is to be drank with a slice of pizza from a pizzeria.. I am not talking about Domino's, Papa John's or Pizza Hut, I am talking about the local pizza shops here in Brooklyn, that I'd walk into and get a slice while out.

That's it really, or if I have the rare taste for a Coke float.

Other than that and it is Pepsi for me.

For me, It would definitely be Coke. I don`t know why, but I like it the most. Sometimes I do drink Pepsi too, but just Pepsi Twist.

I'm trying to watch what I eat and drink now, so I don't drink soda as often, but when I do drink soda it's Coke. I've only had Pepsi once of twice, and I didn't really notice much of a difference in taste between that and Coke...

For some reason, I've always preferred the taste of Pepsi to Coke. Same goes for 7Up, which I always pick over Sprite.

I actually like swtiching from one to the other although my all time favorite is Coke Zero. After drinking Zero normal coke tastes far too strong and sugary. When I want a Pepsi drink I'll go for Pepsi Max, which is kind of Pepsi's equivilant to the Coke Zero. :)

I prefer Coke but I have cut down the amount of soft drinks that I consume daily. They contain so much sugar and they not healthy for us at all.

Back