Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
What are commercials you hate seeing?

I hate commercials with loud music and sounds like with actors who speak very loudly where I have to lower the volume of my TV.

I sometimes don't like watching commercials with people wearing underwear, bikini, speedos, thongs, or sexy clothing can also be somewhat awkward when I am watching TV with family members, more conservative and religious friends, and strangers.

Political candidate commercials also sometimes causes arguments, and make me angry if the commercials are not truthful.

Uugh I really REALLY hate those Progressive commercials with Flo and also the KFC commercials that keep changing the Colonel. The worse one was when Reba was the Colonel

This one is old, but I remember it well.

Edit: Oh yeah and this monstrosity.

I hate the KFC commercials too. Especially, since they have been changing the colonel so much. Just pick one already. The latest one that I have seen is the one for their new $5 box that has two white pieces of chicken. It's disturbing because they are using a replica of a chicken foot to put the chicken and cookie into the box.

I don't know if anyone remembers this Orbitz gum commercial from a few years back but I remember people using some of the names from this commercial constantly and it would kinda get on your nerves because they used it so much.

I don't really hate any commercials. Well, it's another thing when they are downright disgusting though.

I don't like Harpic ads ._.

Back