Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Back in November, it was confirmed that Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars would be coming west. The quirky RPG from Spike Chunsoft is coming to both PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS in 2014, and finally, we have some new information surrounding its western localization.

Conception II is... well... it’s a strange game. Its protagonist is known as God’s Gift (a nickname!), "someone overflowing with the Star God’s power, and... the only change humanity has at repelling the monsters emanating from the Pandora Labyrinth that threaten the world."

But in reality, this RPG revolves around nurturing relationships with various characters. Pay close attention to the relationship God’s Gift has with each of the game’s seven heroines, and you can benefit greatly, as heroines happy with God’s Gift will help him make Star Children. Sound weird? Well, it most certainly is… but in the best way possible.
see box art and more here.

My RPG schedule for next year is full, but I'll keep this in mind for 2015 assuming I can find a copy.

Back