Console or PC Games

Martinsx

Full GL Member
Credits
The most popular gaming system people use lately is either consoles or PC. There are some gamers who haven't played for once on PC but have played all their lives on console and vice versa.

Even though android games seems to be making a big push in the gaming industry lately, it still a bit behind console and PC games. This is because, in my opinion I believe that when you desire having a better gaming experience, it's either you choose between console and PC games.

Console for me.

Console for me mainly because I like the PlayStation exclusives too much, and I can just put a disk in and play rather than having to edit lots of settings first.

PC gaming for sure.

I think that it's much better overall.

I play Touhou on PC, works perfectly under Wine too.
And I play different type of rhythm game in arcade halls.
Everything else is being played on a Nintendo console.

Personally, I like more games on the pc, it seems to me that it is comfortable it maneuvered better with all the tool primarily with the keyboard, is certain that everything is a matter of habit, as I am always driving the keyboard in my work play with the pc I identify.

I prefer PC mainly because I got no console haha. Kidding aside, I like PC in terms of being budget-wise.

I prefer gaming consoles. There are just so many games in consoles that are great, and I have a lot of favorite games in consoles. Most of my favorite games are the old games like Crash Bandicoot, Crazy Taxi, Kirby and a lot more.

Console for me mainly because I like the PlayStation exclusives too much, and I can just put a disk in and play rather than having to edit lots of settings first.

Exactly, when you get addicted to playing on PS console, trying other games would be very hard for you. I haven't had the privilege of playing on PC before but I'm seriously considering getting Xbox One console to have a taste of gaming with it.

I have them both, but i usually go for a PC/LAPTOP because i can do multitasking. I could play and work a little then play again. Its a good way to remove stress and have fun at the same time. Also i have a simulator on my laptop so basically i can play some of my console games;).

I have them both, but i usually go for a PC/LAPTOP because i can do multitasking. I could play and work a little then play again. Its a good way to remove stress and have fun at the same time. Also i have a simulator on my laptop so basically i can play some of my console games;).

I have with my laptop a few times but I really did not enjoy using it to play the way I love to play with my Playstation 4 console. I'm not that good with keyboard and mouse, it's actually why I didn't enjoy playing with my laptop. There was a time when I had to buy control pads to have a better experience playing with my laptop but console is a lot more better.

I do prefer for pc games because thats what I am used to. I am enjoying it and dont have plan to even try the console.

When you get addicted to playing with a particular game tech, it's very hard to switch loyalty. I had the same experience with playing on consoles, it's very hard for me to drop console games, even though I fancy playing on PC, consoles are already a huge part of me.

Playing games with console I think is the best, but it's alright for me playing with my PC.

I prefer console gaming because it's what I grew up with. I mean, I played a lot of PC games when I was younger, but I played a lot of edutainment games so whenever I think of PC games I think of things like Putt-Putt, Jumpstart, and things like that.

I prefer PC games over console games. But if a game is exclusive on PS4 for example, I would play it there. The only time I play console games is when they are exclusives and can’t be played on PC.

Playing games with console I think is the best, but it's alright for me playing with my PC.

Exactly my friend, and having played on console all my life, it's been a part of me that thinking about playing on PC doesn't seem to interest me at all. Maybe I would still get to play on PC but I don't think it's going to be anytime soon because I'm so attached to playing using consoles especially on Playstation.

Back