Console or PC Games

Exactly my friend, and having played on console all my life, it's been a part of me that thinking about playing on PC doesn't seem to interest me at all. Maybe I would still get to play on PC but I don't think it's going to be anytime soon because I'm so attached to playing using consoles especially on Playstation.

Yeah, You're right. I think gaming console will give your more attachments to the game you play, and it will avoid you to reminds your office or working station while playing games, because actually if I play games on desktop, it always reminds my job. LOL. Playstation and xbox are still the best gaming console.

I prefer PC because it's easy to upgrade game on PC unlike the Console that will cost you a little bit money. PC games are mostly updated on time if you want to.

I prefer PC mainly because I got no console haha. Kidding aside, I like PC in terms of being budget-wise.

Haha, you are very funny my friend and I do understand your point because one have no other option but to play and enjoy what is available to him or her. It's just like the saying that goes this way, "you have to make do with what you have''. So if it's PC that you have, you are definitely supposed to enjoy playing on PC.

I prefer PC because it's easy to upgrade game on PC unlike the Console that will cost you a little bit money. PC games are mostly updated on time if you want to.

This is actually one of the benefits of owing and playing games on PC. The possibility of easy games update makes it very appealing to choose PC over console. I'm still tempted to to follow this route but I'm trying not to give in so quick.

Haha, you are very funny my friend and I do understand your point because one have no other option but to play and enjoy what is available to him or her. It's just like the saying that goes this way, "you have to make do with what you have''. So if it's PC that you have, you are definitely supposed to enjoy playing on PC.
Furthermore, you only get to play games in console (and this is why my parents are reluctant on buying me one). On the other hand, you can play and work at the same time in a a PC.

Furthermore, you only get to play games in console (and this is why my parents are reluctant on buying me one). On the other hand, you can play and work at the same time in a a PC.

That's very correct, PC can offer you more than just gaming services unlike what consoles are know for. PC can be used to play games and carry out other jobs, but when it's consoles, they are practically made for gaming alone.

For me pc is the best, you can adjust the graphics and it is much easy to play for me in pc rather than in console specially when aiming a gun it is so hard to aim via controller (I think all gamer can relate on this) and aiming via mouse is so damn easy. And also if we will compare the graphics I think the pc graphics is much better unless you don't have a good pc specification.

For me pc is the best, you can adjust the graphics and it is much easy to play for me in pc rather than in console specially when aiming a gun it is so hard to aim via controller (I think all gamer can relate on this) and aiming via mouse is so damn easy. And also if we will compare the graphics I think the pc graphics is much better unless you don't have a good pc specification.

I can agree with you on the point of aiming for a target with PC to be more easier with a mouse than a console pad controller. But on the graphics, I wouldn't say that PC graphics is far superior to that of consoles. And if you are used to playing with console for years, it would be just as easy like one who is good with playing on PC.

PC games win it all. Maximum keyboard controls for maximum controls on attacks. Shoot and drive at the same time, only easy-to-do among PC guys. Android gamers still have a long way to go! Two controls at a time is not a great deal.

PC games win it all. Maximum keyboard controls for maximum controls on attacks. Shoot and drive at the same time, only easy-to-do among PC guys. Android gamers still have a long way to go! Two controls at a time is not a great deal.

It's interesting getting to hear all the good things about PC and how effective it is when it comes to gaming I haven't tried it out yet but from all these good reviews on it, I'm definitely going to try it out sooner than later.

I prefer to play on PC games because the game is nice and the controls are really easy to handle and I didn't have a chance to play on console.

I prefer to play on PC games because the game is nice and the controls are really easy to handle and I didn't have a chance to play on console.

The control that comes with the use of mouse and keyboard for PC gaming is only appealing thing about choosing PC games over its console counterparts. Maybe I will switch in the future but as for now, I'm contented with console games.

Back