Game Boy Advance
NDS
3DS
PS1
PS2
PS3
PS4
N64
Switch (this one got borrowed often by my Niece lol)

And I will probably skip the Ps5 since the Ps5 exclusive games will be coming to Pc with only at least 1 year exclusivity on Ps5 like FF 16 will only be Ps5 exclusive for 6 months, since I will have to build a new gaming PC anyway eventually for newer 3d DCS Combat Flight Sim tech later down the road. Thinking of waiting for RTX 5070 or RTX 5080 or RTX 6070 or RTX 6080. And with Sony planning to release Ps6 in 2027 ish, might as well just build a next next gen Gaming PC lol

Classic Game And Watch stuff
NES
Game Boy
SNES
Sega Genesis
PSP
PSP Slim
Xbox
Xbox 360
Game Boy Color
Game Gear
Game Boy Advance
NDS
3DS
PS1
PS2
PS3
PS4
N64
Switch (this one got borrowed often by my Niece lol)

And I will probably skip the Ps5 since the Ps5 exclusive games will be coming to Pc with only at least 1 year exclusivity on Ps5 like FF 16 will only be Ps5 exclusive for 6 months, since I will have to build a new gaming PC anyway eventually for newer 3d DCS Combat Flight Sim tech later down the road. Thinking of waiting for RTX 5070 or RTX 5080 or RTX 6070 or RTX 6080. And with Sony planning to release Ps6 in 2027 ish, might as well just build a next next gen Gaming PC lol
I would have done that skip on PS5 to get all the exclusive on PC but my love of consoles wouldn't let me.

I would have done that skip on PS5 to get all the exclusive on PC but my love of consoles wouldn't let me.
Ps5 is a powerful gaming machine for that price, really good price to performance ratio. you'll need at least $800 to $1300++ to build a gaming PC with around similar specs to the PS5. So unless you are going to use the next gen gaming PC for something else it's a waste of money too imo. Like in my case DCS is really demanding PC spec wise.

Ps5 is a powerful gaming machine for that price, really good price to performance ratio. you'll need at least $800 to $1300++ to build a gaming PC with around similar specs to the PS5. So unless you are going to use the next gen gaming PC for something else it's a waste of money too imo. Like in my case DCS is really demanding PC spec wise.
Yeah, that's true in all its aspects. You can't take anything away from how perfectly built PS5 is.

Reactions: cm2
Back