Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
The coronavirus is getting wild and out of control, as events different and alike take steps to combat it. E3 2020 has been canceled as of today, others joining it is the entire remaining season of the NBA. Many schools near infected areas have suspended classes, many kicking students out of dorms. And popular game shows like Wheel of Fortune, will go audience free.

2020 might be the year of staying home.

Last edited:
I feel the shortage of face masks, hand sanitizer, hand soap, toilet paper, and the bad news from the Coronavirus is causing events and sporting events like the NBA games to be cancelled.

Not having enough toilet paper and soap at all the wash room of NBA games can cause more health problems.

I heard one of the players got Coronavirus and that's why they cancelled the season. A bit off topic, but Tom Hanks and his wife were also diagnosed with it as well last night. So its starting to hit big celebrities as well.

Hopefully, things get better eventually. A lot of events are getting canceled.

Lots of events getting cancelled in India tho the most played cricket was cancelled due to CoronaVirus.
Hope it would get better in soon..

I notice many sporting events are cancelled because of the Coronavirus.

I'm definitely gonna try and work remote more with this coronavirus situation. Especially given how... poorly the UK government has been handling it right now.

Staying home during the Coronavirus would be a good idea since there is a chance of getting slower treatment at a hospital for a car accident, broken leg, arm, and other injury or sickness like the Coronavirus or food poisining because hospitals may become overloaded with Coronavirus victims, and staff who are getting training on how to deal with the Coronavirus.

I really hope we could find a cure to it soon
This is indeed getting out of control as it is and I don't want to see any more deaths

So freaking crazy at Staples right now (all the people working from home needing supplies) and even more so that families are coming in when there is a chance of infection going around.

Hopefully, people coming into Staples are washing their hands, and not walking closely to other people in the store.

Well the virus is now in my city, one confirmed case and I'm sure more will pop up.

Hopefully, your city is doing enough to prevent more people from getting infected.

Unfortunately, I feel there are many people who are not taking the Coronavirus seriously enough, and may not be washing their hands enough.

There is still a shortage of face masks and hand sanitizer in many countries, so I feel the number can go up because there are mask and sanitizer for regular people and workers like restaurant waiters and cashiers who may more likely come in contact with the Coronavirus.

My county is sadly the epicenter of the virus in my state. We've been on lock down for a while now... It's lucky I've always been a hermit, so cabin fever is easier for me to deal with. It kinda sucks though, because I'd made plans for my birthday just before the governor made the 'only essential personnel' rule.

The instructed a lock down here in the UK for like a month I believe. Sucks but what can we do.

Time to play more video games!

Back