could Nintendo be coming up with another new character

should nintendo make another character

• Total voters

dragonk2r

LENGEDARY POKÉMON EXPERT
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Okay I know but can't this happen can't Nintendo make another character like I love all there characters but sonic it would make me the most excited person ever if Nintendo made another a character. But in the other hand it needs to be great just like everybody comes to love Mario and Zelda.tell me your opinions do u think they should make another.

Okay I know but can't this happen can't Nintendo make another character like I love all there characters but sonic it would make me the most excited person ever if Nintendo made another a character. But in the other hand it needs to be great just like everybody comes to love Mario and Zelda.tell me your opinions do u think they should make another.

Uhhh... Could you clarify a little bit. Cuz this sentence here:"can't Nintendo make another character like I love all there characters but sonic it would make me the most excited person ever if Nintendo made another a character." Doesn't really make sense. What does Sonic have to do with Nintendo making a new mascot?

Okay, I got that bit. Just having Sonic thrown in at a random point threw me off. I think they should. Its not like creating a new character/franchise could harm anything so sure, why not?

They already did.

It's apparently the villain of Dream Team, and the only thing they revealed was her name.

Antasma.

How about a new villain for the next 2D Mario game?

How about a new character staring in a new game? And how about the game being of a wholly new genre while they are at it?

How about a new villain for the next 2D Mario game?

How about a new character staring in a new game? And how about the game being of a wholly new genre while they are at it?

Or how about combine the two and make a Waluigi game for once! Maybe even have Luigi be the end boss like Wario was to Mario Land 2.

Again, the topic title and poll question is different!

I'd love a fresh, new idea! I'm leaning towards a Pokemon RPG on the Wii, but in making a new character, I'd be excited for whatever.

Back