Could storing money online be safer than storing money offline in dangerous countries?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I think if you live in a unsafe country like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and North Korea, it maybe safer to store your money on money websites sites like Paypal, Amazon gift cards, Google Wallet, Apple Pay, and other payment sites.

Some countries have a lot of bank and home robberies, and the government or bank can always freeze or take your money because they are run by bad peaple. It maybe safer to store your money on many money storing websites, bitcoin wallet sites, and buy digital names and numbers like good website domain names, I.P. addresses, and website software which you can sell for money, or use to earn money with.

Bitcoin seems to be the way of the future, but I imagine if you store money in far away countries you know what you're doing.

Bitcoin seems to be the way of the future, but I imagine if you store money in far away countries you know what you're doing.

I agree bitcoin seems to be the way of the future where a lot of countries like North Korea and Syria money be worth a lot less or nothing when there is a war with a bigger country or many smaller countries with large armies.

I saw a news stories where a lot of big companies, and rich people store money in other countries to save money on their income tax. They also may earn more interest storing their money in banks in other countries who have higher bank interest rates. They also may have a home in the other country, so storing money in other country could make buying groceries, and paying for stuff more convenient instead of needing to convert US dollars to other countries dollars.

I agree bitcoin seems to be the way of the future where a lot of countries like North Korea and Syria money be worth a lot less or nothing when there is a war with a bigger country or many smaller countries with large armies.

I saw a news stories where a lot of big companies, and rich people store money in other countries to save money on their income tax. They also may earn more interest storing their money in banks in other countries who have higher bank interest rates. They also may have a home in the other country, so storing money in other country could make buying groceries, and paying for stuff more convenient instead of needing to convert US dollars to other countries dollars.

yeah tax dodgers suck.

yeah tax dodgers suck.

I agree tax dodging is bad especially when some of the tax dodgers can easily afford to pay their taxes, but choose to break the law by not paying taxes, so they can afford to buy more stuff like luxury cars, gold jewels, and extra homes which they don't need to survive.

Maybe, there needs to be a new way for the government to collect or make money to pay for public services like the Police since some people are getting away with not paying taxes, but are stilling public/government services and places like hospitals, parks, roads, bridges, and sidewalks.

Back