Covid-19 Vaccination Passes

Joshua Farrell

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Anyone yet to experience the need/requirement of needing to have one of these "passport" cards that show you had been vaccinated, to be able to go to certain venues or businesses? Perhaps to even shop or move about in general?

I personally don't do a ton of traveling, and don't plan on doing so much out of my local area while this "pandemic phase" is currently running. This is partly because of all of the crap being pushed and legislated everywhere, that is basically forcing you to prove that you were vaccinated or otherwise carry antibodies from coming out healthy from getting a tough strain of Covid, and living through it without issues.

So far so good on not being required to prove it where I live. Most of the people here anyways, hates the idea of being forced to comply with stuff, as the population here isn't all that high anyways, and most people are spread out. So if you know someone who got covid, it is pretty easy to not have to interact with them.

What about you? Do you agree or disagree with the need to show that you won't spread covid, by providing proof of vaccination or antibodies?

Nah, don't have anything like that as I don't travel, much yet anyways.

I got one to travel between states so I'm connected with my country (Australia) but now that I've cut ties to certain ex-friends in a state that I use to travel to I don't think I be needing the covid passport but you never know so just in case.

I haven't use a Covid19 pass because I am unlikely to go to a restaurant, movie cinema, concert, or go traveling until the Covid19 Pandemic is over.

I had to use it to go on a vacation to Oregon last year. I liked Oregon and really didn't mind the pass but if I were to forget it in the coming years is it really just going to be a fad if it needs renewed or a new virus takes loose or mutates?

I had to use it to go on a vacation to Oregon last year. I liked Oregon and really didn't mind the pass but if I were to forget it in the coming years is it really just going to be a fad if it needs renewed or a new virus takes loose or mutates?

depends on how many people let it keep mutating.

Back