PlayStation Crash Bandicoot Remaster

I know what you mean, when I think of Spyro, the first image that pops up on my mind is the one from the PS1 series, a cute but powerful young dragon. The new version of him is not cute anymore, just powerful. The newest version has Sonic eyes....

That's a shame. You can't go around changing the way that all of the characters look. The only people that I think that can come up with some really cool designs are the Japanese with their manga versions. I wouldn't mind a manga version of some games instead of full on remakes.

Oh man, I really thought they were going to make something new with Crash but to think that they are going to try upgrading the originals is awesome. I mean, Lazy in a creative standpoint but awesome even though there's a chance that it would do much to boost interest. Look at what happened with Resident Evil, They tried to upgrade some classic titles and nothing came of it. Hell, when was the last time you heard anyone say " Hey Man, you wanna play some Resident Evil"?

Which is sad considering we live in the era of Zombie Loving cultures and The Walking Dead.

I hate that I'll buy it because of nostalgia...but I'll definitely buy it because of nostalgia :p. I have a lot of great memories playing the early Crash games. I did end up replaying it on the PSP but I'd be up for playing through again. I'm OK with them remaking the game, if only because younger generations will get to play a fantastic platformer. It's a money grab but it doesn't harm anyone :).

I hate that I'll buy it because of nostalgia...but I'll definitely buy it because of nostalgia :p. I have a lot of great memories playing the early Crash games. I did end up replaying it on the PSP but I'd be up for playing through again. I'm OK with them remaking the game, if only because younger generations will get to play a fantastic platformer. It's a money grab but it doesn't harm anyone :).

my reason for buying it.

If they do it right, I'm sure this is going to be a big hit. As long as its not DLC/bug ridden and they don't implement silly features or add content that retracts from the originality of the title, it should be great. I liked it when they remastered/remade/made another? Ratchet and Clank because that was an awesome game on the PS2 so if they do something with Crash where they just update the visuals and perhaps add a few more levels, it will be awesome. Especially if they fix those damn camera angles! :grin:

If they do it right, I'm sure this is going to be a big hit. As long as its not DLC/bug ridden and they don't implement silly features or add content that retracts from the originality of the title, it should be great. I liked it when they remastered/remade/made another? Ratchet and Clank because that was an awesome game on the PS2 so if they do something with Crash where they just update the visuals and perhaps add a few more levels, it will be awesome. Especially if they fix those damn camera angles! :grin:

Hard to say how the game will turn out, but I won't buy any DLC.

I know I will be buying this game, I would love to see it remastered because it was one of my favorite games to play when I was younger. It would be one of those games that I would love to teach my kids how to play if I had any.

Playing Crash Bandicoot was very fun and time consuming. I remember losing to so many levels, but I kept playing because I enjoyed the games so much. Can't wait for the release.

Back