CS:GO How to Duplicate your skins - EASY!

Marrisa192

Credits
hey, so i am new to this forum and i was looking arround and im really enjoying so far..

since i posted this a different forum and people really enjoyed it i tought why not share it to the people

this is how you can duplicate your skins:
the video is in low quality because i have a really bad pc and it lags when im recording to
sad.gif

please do not duplicate more than 13 skins because if you do it might result in a vac ban!
if you stay under 13 Nothing will happen i tried it on multiple accounts!!

if you dont want to watch the video, you can download here the duplicator here
: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3IrCpJ3M4GmNkV4YlZqR1lhdFE

if you dont want to

Hope you enjoy
wink.gif

Happy holidays <3

Last edited by a moderator:
If it isn't obvious enough: this is definitely doesn't work. Pretty poorly edited as well.

Can we get a mod to please remove this thread? The user clearly just joined to post this as an advertisement for what is almost guaranteed to be a keylogger that will just steal your Steam account and all of your skins with it. There is no such thing as a steam skin duplicator. If there was we wouldn't have the Steam market be worth as much as it is with countless skins easily going for hundreds of dollars.

Duping your items doesn't work anymore from quite some time.Don't download anything,probably a virus like the rest of these videos

Back