Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TjUPXAn2Rg

A side-scrolling platformer from Studio MDHR that looks like an old-school Disney cartoon which is coming to Xbox One and PC in 2016.

If a pre-order for this game was available, I would get this game asap. I know this will be a great game. The developer found something niche and was willing to expand his creativity. When a developer makes a difference in the gaming industry, that's when I'll buy the game.

Absolutely love it!  :woot:

Yes, it does indeed look like an old Disney cartoon from the 30's. Truly a unique direction for a 2D side-scrolling action game. The gameplay does remind me of Gunstar Heroes and the Mega Man X games, which is definitely a good thing. Microsoft certainly had a great showing in this year's E3, they are finally fulfilling their promises and giving gamers what they really want. 

Love the art style, reminds me of an old Disney cartoon. Looks like it could be a good indie title.

I absolutely love it! 

Yes, it does indeed look like an old Disney cartoon from the 30's. Truly a unique direction for a 2D side-scrolling action game. The gameplay does remind me of Gunstar Heroes and the Mega Man X games, which is definitely a good thing. Microsoft certainly had a great showing at this year's E3, they are finally fulfilling their promises and giving gamers what they really want. 

Back