Current Anime Watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memento Mori said:
How could you watch Oreimo before Shingeki No Kyojin :p
I'm going to wait till that's done, it's clear that anime is going to be too epic to wait weekly for episodes.

Demon_Skeith said:

I'm going to wait till that's done, it's clear that anime is going to be too epic to wait weekly for episodes.
How right you are. I wish I would have waited. Attack on Titan is so epic, it is killing me having to wait for each episode. Especially as that is the only anime show I am currently watching.

I have been watching Eyeshield 21 and Initial D.

Both happen to be sports related, there actua;ly really nice to watch. It goes along with a thing I love about anime. I can watch and enjoy hows about any topic.

Watching Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
It's not quite the typical harem anime, although it has many of its key elements. Enjoying it so far, though the later episodes are almost a tad crazy and confusing.

I'm reading the manga for Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.^

As for anime, after going through quite a few obscure anime series, I've finally started Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. After I finish that I'll probably watch it's sequel (R2).

The current anime I am watching would be the Zero no Tsukaima series. I watched the first three seasons awhile ago and the final season finished not to long ago so I am revisiting the series as a whole. Having a character transported to an unfamiliar world is probably my favorite story aspect in shows. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood is another series I have recently started to watch after finishing the first season. Those are probably the two shows occupying my time lately.

Anime series from this season that I'm watching.

Blood Lad
Danganronpa
Gatchaman Crowds
Gin no Saji
High School DxD New
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
Kiniro Mosaic
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku
Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Rozen Maiden (2013)
Servant x Service
Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-bu
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou
Watamote

Well I just finished Sword Art Online for the second time and im probably going to watch Squid Girl, Another, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, and Oda Nobuna No Yabou. Oh, and Muv Luv Alternitive: Total Eclipse and Dakara Boku wa H Ga Dekinai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back