Current Anime Watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
currently watching all 6 episodes of FLCL

plan to see the seasons after that? Not as good as the first, but worth watching.

plan to see the seasons after that? Not as good as the first, but worth watching.
There's a second season?! whaaat?!

man. now that you say 'not as good as the first', I'm not even sure if I wanna watch it, maybe... I dont know yet.
It was one of the first anime series I've watched back in 2007-- When I was introduced to anime. Just felt like watching it all in one day because of reminiscing good times.

re-watching cowboy bebop for the first time this year... I've watched it way too many times, but I do enjoy it!

There's a second season?! whaaat?!

man. now that you say 'not as good as the first', I'm not even sure if I wanna watch it, maybe... I dont know yet.
It was one of the first anime series I've watched back in 2007-- When I was introduced to anime. Just felt like watching it all in one day because of reminiscing good times.

It got three seasons actually, the one you are watching and then two more. I mean they are good, but don't have that same flare/magic as the first. But each their own.

now watching episode 1 of 'hajime no ippo'

I'm watching Psycho-Pass. It seems pretty interesting so far. It's also a lot darker than I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back